- Visualizing sets of instructions in technical publications such as The Four Hour Chef by Tim Ferriss.
- Branding for initiatives by organizations such as Mass Family.
- Editorial spots with realistic style that depicts celebrities, historical figures, and
- Displaying a number of examples of an item in such things as an academic textbook.
- Communicating character, action and tones in a narrative such as a children’s story.
- Invigorating brands to give them a memorable and creative face that engages potential clients.
- I have experience with infographics, location maps, personalized artwork, caricatures.
HOW TO ORDER YOUR IMAGES
I will work with you personally to create the perfect image for your project. I like to use this simple 6 step process to ensure that your project is completed on time with excellent quality.
- Check out my Portfolio to see a range of past projects in a variety of styles.
- Request a free quote Simply email email@example.com providing as much detail as possible about your requirements, so I can get back to you quickly with an accurate quote.
- Receive our response within 24 hours quoting a price and delivery date OR seeking further clarification of your needs if necessary.
- You choose either to accept our quote and pay OR to reject the quote and pay nothing. (No costs are incurred unless you have expressly approved them).
- We create your image and deliver a preview to you.
- You request your final version once you are happy with the illustration we have supplied. We deliver the image in your preferred format, as specified by you on the order.
1) Half the total payment is required before work begins on any contract; the remaining half is paid upon completion. Client receives print-ready finals after final payment.
2) Rough concepts are provided and approved before moving on to final versions. After concept approval, one minor revision per final illustration will be done at no extra cost.
3) The client is given agreed-upon usage rights for the artwork (usually reproduction for a specific project and promotion relating to that project); purchasing ownership of the illustration can be negotiated.